Sunday, March 22, 2015

Update to Analysis for Major Inflection Point in Stocks


I'm still waiting for price targets to get hit, hopefully at or near one of my time projections in March or April. I'm staying with the analysis in the last blog post, but have a few more potential targets to add for cash SPX as follows:

2210.5 area is where the two legs up from the 2009 low will be of equal length in log scale.

2220.4 is where the percentage gain from 2009 low equals the percentage gain from 1982 low - 1987 top(233%).



Additionally, I'm starting to lean toward the notion that this upcoming presumed top will not be the final highs that kick off a major long-term bear market. I think we may be ending a wave 3 in the next few days to weeks to be followed by wave 4 down for several months and then the final 5th wave up in a possible true blow-off. I have several targets on cash DJIA in the 22,000 area, but there is also a major confluence of price projections that line up around the 31,415 area. If we actually get to the pi target (3.1415) at some point, that would be a very high-confidence area to put on long-term short positions.

Kim Rice 3/22/15

No comments:

Post a Comment